Call today for a quote; we can work within any budget.
L&K : White Papers
L&K's take on the Promotion Industry from our 20+ years of experience.
Click on any topic; each white paper is available for PDF download.
- ο How Promotional Marketing Effects the Path to Purchase: In an ideal world, a customer’s attitude toward a product will result in his/her action to purchase that product. In the competitive market of products/brands, your brand needs to... Read more.
- ο The Transformational Toy Manufacturing Industry: The U.S. toy manufacturing industry is a highly concentrated industry including approximately 700 companies that generate annual revenue of about $20 billion. Top leading toy companies include Mattel and Hasbro, while top leading gaming consoles are manufactured by Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony. The top 50 toy companies generate... Read more.
- ο The New Age of Mobile Messaging: 82% of all adults (age 18+) in the U.S. own a cell phone! Princeton Survey Research Associates International conducted a survey investigating the changes in mobile and internet usage from April, 2009 – May, 2010 among U.S. adults age 18 and older... Read more.
- ο Facebook: The Future of Marketing: “Knowing your friends really love drinking Coke is the best endorsement for Coke you can possibly get.” - Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Co-founder & CEO... Read more.
- ο Promotion Trends & Spending in 2011: The Shift Towards Real-Time Marketing: Corporations with significant cash reserves are anticipating to moderately invest more money into marketing and advertising to increase revenues in 2011... Read more.
- ο Mobile Marketing: Marketing to consumers through mobile devices has brought about a new age in the marketing industry. With the ability to reach large numbers of consumers, this growing avenue of marketing is the present and future of the marketing industry... Read more.
- ο Insured Promotions: Have you ever wondered how some companies can offer consumers the chance to win large monetary prizes without having the marketing budget to back up the prize? Well now you know: Prize Indemnity Insurance!... Read more.
- ο Loyalty Promotions: Loyalty promotions are designed to identify individual customers and their purchasing behaviors. Loyalty promotions can have a beneficial outcome for companies that are looking to retain customers and boost sales. The main objective of loyalty promotions is to encourage repeat purchases by rewarding customers for their loyalty and continued support... Read more.
- ο Experiential Marketing: As the competitive environment increases, marketers are looking for new and effective ways to engage consumers. Experiential marketing is a non-traditional marketing strategy that does just this! Experiential marketing is a direct and creative engagement tool that facilitates the interaction between brands and consumers... Read more.
- ο Facebook for Dummies: A How-To Guide on Getting Started & The Advantages of a Facebook Presence. With more than 600 million Facebook users and a worth of $50 billion, it would be foolish for businesses to not make themselves present on Facebook... Read more.
For more information or to inquire about services for your business, please contact us.
Looking for Help? Please review the Consumer FAQs for assistance.
Heard About Our White Papers?
Read More >>
Follow, Find and Join Us on any of the following Social Networks:
Add Us To Your Address Book!
Click Here >>